How Cultured Are You?
What has bacteria done for you lately? What are cultured and fermented foods, and what is their role in your digestion and overall health?
Get the facts on how cultured foods improve your digestion (and many other body functions) in this interview with Nancy Lee Bentley, an expert in holistic health and author of Truly Cultured: Rejuvenating Taste, Health and Community With Naturally Fermented Foods.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- What cultured and fermented foods can do for you
- Simple ways to include cultured foods in your diet
- Why digestion has become such a problem in our culture
- How to best listen to your body to make healthy changes
- How the health of your gut influences the rest of your body